Packaging Info *･ﾟ
I am currently working on integrating eco-conscious packaging supplies to all shipping orders!
- All orders will come wrapped in custom tissue paper as opposed to plastic sleeves. They are printed using soy-based inks on 100% recycled, acid free paper. You can recycle them or re-use them to wrap your gifts! (❁´◡`❁)
Items I'm skeptical of:
- Paper tape: The brand I currently use is Caremail Paper Tape from Staples. The adhesive is supposedly "environmentally-preferred, hot-melt and solvent-free" but I believe there are better options out there. I hope to find an alternative solution once this tape runs out!
- Bubble wrap: for all earring orders.
- Bubble mailers: I highly encourage you to re-use it if you can!
- Shipping labels: I'm currently looking into a more eco-friendly option that is available within so-called Canada. I hope to order from Ecoenclose one day, however with the current pandemic and costly shipping fees, the search for this is on-going.
Things to note:
- I re-use cardboard backing and bubble envelopes from online orders I've received. This means the outer packaging may look more worn out than usual. Not to worry, as I take great care in making sure the contents arrive to you in their original condition.